Liverpool John Moores University is very pleased to announce a mind-blowing Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships available for international students in the United Kingdom.
There are five awards available to all eligible candidates who are going to study an undergraduate degree programme at the university. Students will be benefited through up to £10,000 on their course fees.Advertisements
Get financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream with the help of this Vice-Chancellor’s programme at Liverpool John Moores University.
Established in 1992, Liverpool John Moores University is an open research university. It has a variety of training and networking events run throughout the academic year and offers undergraduate and master’s degree programs.
Why study at Liverpool John Moores University? At the university, students will have the opportunity to visit the globe with our support, an internship with a leading organization. Here they will experience a different culture, gain skills, make new friends and enhance your CV.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2020
- University: Liverpool John Moores University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subjects areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must achieve a minimum of three grades as at A2 level or equivalent (144 UCAS points from three units).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Liverpool John Moores University. After that, they must submit an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Once your application form, submitted through UCAS, will be sent to all your university choices for consideration. Once LJMU receives an application, we aim to assess your form on its merits as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship winners will receive £10,000 for the undergraduate study at Liverpool John Moores University for the year 2020.