The Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Western Australia
Brief Description: International students wishing to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Australia, now has a chance to do that for free. The University of Western Australia is awarding Global Excellence Scholarships to international students from selected countries around the world.
Host Institution and Country: University of Western Australia
Level/Field of Study: Bachelors, Direct Pathway, Graduate Diploma, Masters degree by coursework or PhD, in any subject, except for the following:
- Direct Pathway to Juris Doctor
- Direct Pathway to Medicine
- Direct Pathway to Pharmacy
- Direct Pathway to Podiatry
- Direct Pathway to Dental Medicine
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis
- Juris Doctor
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Master of Business Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth AUD 45,000 over 3 years for Bachelors’s degree students and up to AUD 30,000 over 2 years for postgraduates to help them pay for their studies.
Applying candidates must first be enrolled in an eligible bachelor’s or Master’s course program at the university/college.
Only international students from a few selected countries in the world are allowed to apply. Check below to see if your country is Eligible
The scholarship is very competitive and selection for the scholarship is made based on merits and students’ academic performances.
Target Group or Country: China, Canada, Myanmar, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, the Bolivarian Republic, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Mauritius, South Africa, Philippines, United States of America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, and Slovenia.
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, however, the application for this scholarship ends on July 2020 (Annually). You can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
Applicants for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for a master’s and Undergraduate program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, you will automatically be considered for the scholarship award. You can find out more information with the link below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):