Say Hello to Nigerians! We have Oxford University Scholarships for Nigerian Students2020-2021 just for. Check it out.
One full scholarship is available for applicants who are ordinarily resident in Nigeria and who are applying to a full-time one-year master’s course within the African Studies Centre at Oxford. This scholarship is otherwise known as the Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Scholarships.
The scholarship is funded by the Imperial Majesty Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì and aims to provide funding to exceptional candidates pursuing the postgraduate study of Africa.
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. Selection is expected to take place in April yearly.
Oxford University plays a major role in the world’s intellectual, creative and public life – a center for debate and discovery for more than nine centuries.
38 independent colleges and six smaller halls are connected by the university’s federal system; these close academic communities help foster the leading research that Oxford is known for. New technology and the creation of innovative, knowledge-led businesses are currently key priorities.
Level/Field of Study:
Oxford University scholarship for Nigerian students is available to study the MASTERS program.
The scholarship is being taken in the UK at OXFORD UNIVERSITY. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you.
This is an Oxford University scholarship for Nigerian students.
The Oxford university scholarship for Nigerian students covers course fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,777. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Nigerian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants who are ordinarily resident in Nigeria and who are applying to a full-time one-year master’s course within the African Studies Centre at Oxford.
Standard Scholarship Selection Terms for Oxford University
Unless otherwise stated, you will be considered automatically for these scholarships if:
- You are applying to start a new graduate course;
- You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
- You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
- You meet the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
- There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. Selection is expected to take place in April. Please see the Standard scholarship selection terms for more information about the application and selection process.Visit Programme Webpage for DetailsScholarship Application Deadline: January yearly
- Scholarship outcomesScholarship selection normally takes place between late February and June. If you have not heard from us by the dates indicated in the scholarship information, then please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants individually or provide feedback.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. Remember to leave a Comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question.