Take advantage of Master’s Degree Scholarships today! Bank of Tanzania is providing a tuition award for talented students for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme aims to support domestic students who want to undertake a graduate degree programme at Tanzanian university.
Established under the Bank of Tanzania Act 1965, the Bank of Tanzania is the central bank of the United Republic of Tanzania.
Why should you apply for this programme? Their primary objectives of regulating and supervising banks and financial institutions are to maintain the stability, safety and soundness of the financial system and to reduce the risk of loss to depositors.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Bank of Tanzania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Tanzania citizens
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in Mathematics, Science, Economics, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a Tanzanian citizen
- Candidates must have secured admission at a Tanzanian university to pursue a Master degree on a full-time basis
- Aspirants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years old.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must have to enrol in the master’s degree at Tanzanian university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed a bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 4.0
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of English language proficiency.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to cover their educational expenses at Tanzanian university.