RMIT University is now accepting applications for International Full Tuition Fee Scholarships. The Studentships are available for studying graduate degree program at RMIT in session 2020-2021.
The fund is established for providing financial support to students from all around the world. The grant will provide full tuition fees for three years for a graduate degree program.Advertisements
RMIT University is a public education institution, based in Melbourne, Australia. This has about 87,000 students enrolled in higher and technical education. Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) is rated a 5-star university and is ranked 17th in the world for art and design subjects in the QS World University Rankings.
Ranking: It is rated a five-star university by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) and is ranked 17th in the world in the QS World University Rankings for art and design subjects.
Candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria for this Educational Program to be considered:
- The applicant must have earned a high distinction. At RMIT, a high grade reflects an academic achievement of 80 per cent or higher.
- RMIT can be regarded as having a degree of academic achievement equivalent, taking into account previous study, related work experience, research publications and other research experience.
- The candidate must be able to take receipt of a scholarship for a minimum 12 months duration on a full-time basis because of prior enrolment in a graduate research program.
- The applicant must have not already completed a graduate research program at the same or higher course level.
- The applicant must not previously have held an RMIT or Commonwealth-funded postgraduate research scholarship.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying graduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Art, design & architecture
- Humanities & social sciences
- Information technology
- Medicine, nursing & health sciences
- Pharmacy & pharmaceutical sciences
Why Study at RMIT University?
RMIT University is renowned primarily for its services in the arts and social sciences, which rate among the best in the world. Here the students get an enriching and supportive atmosphere to concentrate on learning different skills. It offers a variety of globally recognized graduate and research programs which attract students from all over the world.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- Two international tuition fee scholarships are available.
- The grant will provide tuition fees for three years, with the possibility of a 6-month extension.
- The scholarship will also provide the cost of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your visa.
- If a tuition fee scholarship is awarded to you, the scholarship will be combined with a stipend scholarship which will give you a living allowance.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates are expected to obey this application procedure when applying for these studentships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being enlisted in this educational program, you are demanded to be registered as a graduate degree student at RMIT University. After taking affirmation, aspirants will be contacted by the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office by email with details on how to apply.Advertisements
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Send a brief detailed description of the circumstances and
- Provide the needed documentation
- The required paperwork must be submitted, as incomplete applications are not evaluated
- Certified versions of authoritative transcripts
- Accredited versions of all diploma certificates in both their original and English languages
- Proof of English proficiency
- Any documents concerning the selection tasks
- CV, letter of reference for jobs, report for a referee
- RMIT University admits students to excel based on their demonstrated skill and sets minimum entry requirements for each level of education.
- If English is not your first language, then learning with us will help you meet the needs of the English language.
- Each RMIT program has its own unique set of entry requirements.
You must have accepted your offer to study at RMIT, obtained a confirmation of enrolment (CoE) from RMIT before you can apply for a student visa. When applying for a student visa, you must also have your welfare plans accepted by RMIT. It can take several weeks to process your visa application, so you need to begin the process of applying for a visa as soon as you receive your University offer.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9925 2000 OR
University location: 124 La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia