Brief Description: Berea College is offering students a no tuition fee award when they obtain admission into the university. The award covers the student’s full tuition cost for the first year of your admission into the university. There is also a scholarship that covers for accommodation, and more.
Host Institution and Country: Berea College, USA
Level/Field of Study: Bachelor’s degree in any field offered at the University.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive no tuition fees award for the first-year enrollment. The school also provide summer jobs for students so that they can afford their other needs.
- Applying candidate must first receive an offer of admission at an eligible Bachelor’s course program at the university/college.
- All domestic and international students from any part of the world are welcome to apply.
- Students who have received admission are to pay an acceptance deposit of $2,000 and a $50 entrance fee. The deposit will be used by the students during their 4 years of study at the university. Those who cannot pay the deposit amount can also apply for additional financial aid at the university.
- Applicants are also required to present proof of English language proficiency
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration. The College strongly recommends the following high school curriculum:
- 4 units of English (including composition, rhetoric, and literature)
- 3 units of Mathematics (at least Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry)
- 2 units of Laboratory Science
- 2 units of Social Science/History (including World History)
- 2 units of a foreign language.
- Selection for the scholarship are made based on merits and students’ academic performances. Students financial needs will also be taken into considerations.
Target Group or Country: All nationalities
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, however, the application for this scholarship ends on 30 November 2020. You can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
Applicants for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for an Undergraduate program. The scholarship link is found below.
Scholarship Official Website and Application link(s):